Trendy home with spacious living areas and a big backyard. Single Level.
This freestanding single level home has the perfect floorplan for entertaining and family living. The backyard is bigger than most with lots of room for the kids to play and a great area for garden lovers to expand further. It's easily maintained and features an array of fruit trees such as mandarins, kaffir lime, nectarine and tasty raspberries. A healthy and happy lifestyle awaits.
There is also the added benefit of parking up to 4 cars on the property including the lock up garage.
Superb location with excellent schooling close by. Close to Newton Shopping Centre with excellent local produce and Target. Campbelltown is an extremely popular area due to its convenience and family friendly environment.
- Open plan main living & dining area complimented by lots of natural light.
- Very large gable top pergola area overlooking the attractive back yard area.
- Fully equipped kitchen with generous storage & bench space.
- Main bedroom suite including walk-in robe and a stylish ensuite bathroom.
- 2 other bedrooms.
- 2nd bathroom with a separate toilet for convenience.
- Neutral colour decor throughout.
- Reverse cycle split system to main bedroom.
- Separate Torrens Title.
We highly recommend you come along to one of the open inspections for a look. Buyers will appreciate the custom built design and spacious feel.
Certificate of Title: Volume 6055 Folio 685
Council: City of Campbelltown
Zoning: Residential/ 3-Regeneration
Council Rates: $1574.20 per annum (approx.)
SA Water: $198.98 per quarter (approx.)
ESL: $292.40 per annum (approx.)
Year Built: 2011
School Zoning: East Torrens Primary & Charles Campbell College
Land Size: 351m2 (approx.)
THEON BRUSE 0419 816 470
Contact agent for details