An amazing location, cutting edge design. Just move in and enjoy the lifestyle in one of Magill's quiet streets. 100m from a park area.
8A & 8B SOLD
This Torrens Title New Home certainly features many great benefits for the buyer.
THE HOME IS EXTREMELY WELL BUILT AND VERY WELL DESIGNED FOR YEAR 2019 LIFESTYLE LIVING. COME AND INSPECT THE STYLISH DECOR AND QUALITY HIGH END FITTINGS. BE INSPIRED.
This home offers the opportunity to move in and enjoy life immediately and the home is well designed with an Entrance hallway which leads to the hub of the home, the designer style living, dining and kitchen area. This spectacular room has a wonderful outlook to the undercover outdoor living area of the home and the very attractive garden area. This brilliant living area is excellent for entertaining on a grand scale.
On the lower level the home includes access to the double lock up garage, powder room and large laundry facility.
The built-in storage cupboards in the home are amazing and this type of storage will suit many buyers who cite storage as a major benefit. Additional storage is provided in a storage room off of the garage (under staircase).
The home on the upper level includes a main bedroom suite of luxurios proportions. This room is reflective of a 5 star a hotel suite with room for parents retreat area and also includes an excellent robe area with a generous amount of cupboard space. The ensuite facility is stunning and includes high end fittings and fixtures.
The main bathroom on the upper level also incudes high end fittings and fixtures and is generous in size ideal for family living.
The other 2 bedrooms are generous in size and include built in robes and stunning views to the hills.
The upper level also includes an exceptional study\media area.
This home just has an instant appeal about it. It is a quality built home. It is well designed in a marvelous location. The location of Magill is close to a reserve at the western end of the street and it is a no through road which gives that instant appeal to buyers where they can live in a quiet spot surrounded by Magill's parks and gardens and the many other features that Magill offers.
Don't miss it, it is a very desirable home with excellence in design and construction.
BE INSPIRED BY THIS AMAZING LIFESTYLE HOME.
VENDOR POINTS OF INTEREST
- Caesarstone throughout;
- Smeg kitchen appliances;
- Fully integrated Miele dishwasher;
- Intercom system at lower and upper levels;
- Security alarm system;
- Mature landscaping to front and rear yards;
- Located only six kilometres from the Adelaide CBD with direct vehicle connections via Magill Road;
- Only four kilometres from the heart of Norwood Parade;
- Located only four and a half kilometres from Burnside Village Shopping Centre;
- Quiet and peaceful street with minimal vehicle traffic as the home is located on a no through road;
- Convenient public bus transport options available, within walking distance, along Vine Street, Magill Road and St Bernards Road;
- Local kindergarten located on Prefix Avenue - only a stone's throw from the home;
- Large public reserve located at the western-end of Prefix Avenue;
- University of South Australia (Magill Campus) public pool is conveniently located 500 metres from the home;
- The home is located in close proximity to the popular Norton Summit road bike route;
- Morialta Conversation Park with countless walking trails is located under five minutes' drive by car.
In addition to the above, the following amenities are located within only 1 kilometre of the home:
-University of South Australia (Magill Campus);
-Norwood Morialta High School (both Middle and Senior School campuses);
-Magill Primary School;
-The Magill Institute (coffee shop); and
-Foodland supermarket complex and surrounding shops.
Certificate of Title: Volume 6199 Folio 31
Council: City of Campbelltown
Zoning: R-Residential/4 - Suburban/
Council Rates: $983.30 per annum (approx.)
SA Water Rates: $154.25 per quarter (approx.)
Emergency Services Levy: $178.40 per annum (approx.)
Year Built: 2018
School Zoning: Magill Primary School & Norwood Morialta High School
BEVAN BRUSE 0419 809 852
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition) Interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal advice.
Contact agent for details